If you select Custom on the upload screen and put in a server address, select PHP, and select default it will send the data to
It sends a http GET request with the following data pairs. The units can't be changed, you would need to convert them upon receipt.
ID - 123
PASSWORD - 123
intemp - 24.6
outtemp - 19.2
dewpoint - 9.1
windchill - 19.2
heatindex - 19.2
inhumi - 38
outhumi - 52
windspeed - 0.0
windgust - 0.0
winddir - 45
absbaro - 987.2
relbaro - 981.2
rainrate - 0.0
dailyrain - 0.0
weeklyrain - 20.1
monthlyrain - 20.1
yearlyrain - 20.1
light - 1221.7
UV - 0
dateutc - 2016-6-8 16:35:9
softwaretype - WeatherSmart V1.1.0
action - updateraw
realtime - 1
rtfreq - 5
On a PC the Weathersmart data is stored in a Microsoft Access file:The database file is stored at C:/users/public/weathersmart/easy2300.mdbYou can open this file directly using Excel.
On a MAC the Weathersmart data is stored in a SQLITE database file in the Weathersmart folder. The filename is "easy2300.sqlite". There are resources for accessing this file at sqlite.org and sqlitebrowser.org
There are ODBC drivers available for Excel to read the sqlite database file.
Press set on the display console till you enter the setup mode.
Scroll to calibration settings.
Scroll to rain calibration settings.
First you need to set the Rain Day, Rain Week, Rain Month, Rain Year, Rain Total calibration setting all to zero.
Next you need to power cycle the display console.
Next you need to go to the software and clear min/max.
The ProWeatherStation can support multiple Consoles, but only one outdoor transmitter.Buy Now
- The ProWeatherStation is very simple to setup and operate. The most difficult part of setup is the requirement to align the wind vane so that it reads the proper direction. You will need a compass or know which way is north/south/east/west in order to set the direction properly.
The ProWeatherStation Console requires 3 AA batteries and the Outdoor Sensor array runs on a total of 2 AA batteries and do not need to be plugged in to the wall. The connection between the sensor array and controller is wireless. Indoor console can also be plugged into an AC outlet using the Optional AC Adaptor(Part #: TP2700WC-AC Adaptor)
- Yes. We have software available to support Windows and MAC
- The TP2700WC ProWeatherStation data can be published online using the WeatherSmart software. WeatherSmart allows publishing of real time data on Weather Underground . Weather underground supports rapid fire real time data update.
- The Weathersmart also supports uploads to Weatherbug and Weathercloud.
- The TP2700WC ProWeatherStation has not yet been tested with any third party software. The TP1080WC ProWeatherStation is compatible with Cumulus Weather Software.
- The rain gauge may freeze up in winter. The ice/snow will not damage the rain gauge and it will start working again after it thaws.
- The display console can be powered using a USB cable connected to an AC powered USB charger or with a 5V AC adapter.
Use an automotive lock de-icer spray. Only a couple of short sprays is required.
Relocate the temperature sensor/transmitter to a shady spot or provide local shade for it.
- Typical battery life for the solar powered sensor array is 2+ years, and for controller is 1 year.
Yes we do. Replacement parts are available for sale on our Online Store here
We recommend using only Eveready Lithium batteries or equivalent AA batteries in cold temperatures.
- Remove the batteries from the transmitter and display. Power up the transmitter with new batteries. Wait 10 minutes then power up display. Do not press any buttons during the 1 minute power up time. You should then have outdoor readings after 3-5minutes.
- This occurs when the rain gauge vibrates in high winds. Consider moving it closer to the ground and to a more stable mounting platform.
No. The backlight is temporary. It cannot be set for full time operation.
- The ProWeatherStation has a transmit range of 300 feet but is dependent on what obstructions the signal has to travel through. The more line-of-sight the path, the further you can go(Maximum of up to 300 feet).
- The ProWeatherStation stores 4080 data sets in its memory. The sample rate can be set by the user with 16 sec. intervals as a minimum. When memory on the device gets full, you need to download the data to the computer or else the display console will overwrite the data, overwriting the oldest data first. Downloading is done automatically when the unit is attached to the computer through the USB and the WeatherSmart software is started. The amount of data you can store on the computer is unlimited. The WeatherSmart software can display the data in various graphs or it can be exported to Excel if desired for analysis.
- A computer is not needed to use the ProWeatherStation for monitoring weather or setting alarms. If you desire to do any data logging for long term tracking of weather trends then a computer with a USB port is needed in order to download the base station memory when it gets filled up. You only need to connect to the computer to setup and when the memory gets full. For all other times the controller can be mounted to a wall in another room or sitting on a desk or table.
- Yes, you can shorten the cables but we recommend just using the cable ties that come with the system for proper cable management. The cables can be extended up to 50'.
NOTE: If any cables are modified we will not be able to accept any returns for warranty.